Consequently, a person suffering from Pneumonia might reflect these symptoms:
- Cough: A person with Pneumonia may experience a Cough with phlegm that gets worse by the 3rd day of infection. Along with this, the person might experience mild Chest pain while coughing. However, Shortness of breath is also noted in some patients.
- Fever: In the beginning, Fever might seem like a normal virus but, if it stays longer than usual, the person must approach the doctor as soon as possible. Furthermore, Sweating and shaking Chills are frequent with fever.
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea: a person with Pneumonia is expected to experience stomach concerns, as it requires a healthy diet with a good supply of oxygen to digest food completely. In addition to this, the patient will experience mild to extreme Fatigue and weakness.
- Cyanosis: it is a medical situation that leads to the turning of lips, tongue, and nails blue. In rare cases of pneumonia, a person might experience these situations. Since fluids in air sacks act as barriers to stop oxygen from accumulating in the blood. This pigment is the result of not receiving enough oxygenated blood.
- Elders, especially people over the age of 65 years, experience Confusion or changes in mental awareness and Lower than normal body temperature.
List of symptoms
Chest pain while coughing,Fever,Nausea,Vomiting,Diarrhea
List of conditions
The patient will experience Difficulty in breathing and Fever due to fluid and pus in lungs,Double Pneumonia is when this disease triggers both lungs.
List of drugs
Levaquin (levofloxacin),Relenza (zanamivir),Cipro (ciprofloxacin),Oracea (doxycycline)